Havecon Horticultural Projects NA is one of the top greenhouse manufacturing and construction companies in North America. Havecon works on large scale commercial greenhouse projects throughout Canada and the United States, taking projects from conception right through to completion. Due to our rapid growth in the Greenhouse sector Havecon is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager that will be responsible for overseeing and administering project tasks.
- Major Accountabilities
- Supervise the day to day activates of each jobsite including coordination of Sub-Trades;
- Implement site specific Heath and Safety Plans;
- Work with Project Managers/Export Managers Engineers, Sub-Contractors to achieve project scope;
- Be able to liaise with Clients, Project Managers and Sub-Trades;
- Direct subcontractors and working crews as required to ensure the project is completed on schedule and on budget;
- Daily Progress reporting;
- Working with Sr. Project Manager to prepare and implement schedules.
The main role of the Project Manager is the supervisor will be required to ensure the labour and equipment is scheduled appropriately and working at top efficiency to complete the project on schedule and on budget. They will also be responsible for overseening and administering all project tasks including the site specific Health and Safety Plan and Environmental Management Plan as well as client care on site.
- Core Competencies
- Analytical Thinking
- Written and oral communication
- Critical thinking / Decision making
- Problem Solving
- Result Orientation
- Physical ability to lift up to 100lbs
- Extended travel to site and offsite locations
- Weekend home
- Working both indoors and outdoors situations
- Operation of laptop computer and perioherals
- Extended periods of sitting and or walking
- 40 hour work week
- Primarily 7:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday
- Occasional evenings and weekends. Flex-scheduling is required
Full time / Salary
Salary to be determined based on experience.
Use of company vehicle.
All travel costs reimbursed.
Are you interested in this job? send your resume to:
More information on our company can be found on www.havecon.com