A new decade! An excellent moment to look ahead, but in the first week of 2020 we would first like to look back on the past year. Because we have had a great year with many highlights!
Watch and read along with the compilation of events from the Havecon year 2019.
The last (working) day before Christmas 2019 has arrived and with that the year is almost over again.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our relations for the cooperation, in whatever form, and the pleasant contact of the past year.
We look forward to continuing our relationship in 2020!
This week, on 18 December, Bram van der Kooy and Piet van Vliet transferred their shares in the Bom Group. The company is now in the hands of the current management (Mike Vermeij, Rob Grootscholten, John Meijer, Rick van den Ende and Martin van Zeijl) and Atrium Agri, a new partnership of three close acquaintances in the greenhouse horticulture sector: Koen Brabander (PB tec), Edward Verbakel (VB) and Henk Verbakel (Havecon).
"In terms of volume and power, this combination is incomparable", the new organisation says.
2019 is approaching its end. But that does not mean that we already shifted to a lower gear at Havecon.
On the contrary, we are busy with a New Year's Sprint! Read along with an overview of the most important projects that are still in full swing and where we will resume the course in 2020.
More Articles ...
- Havecon client speaks...episode no. 1!
- Havecon on the MJBizCon Las Vegas - December 11-13
- Projectupdate week 48: nicely on schedule!
- Havecon constructs largest-ever single-build greenhouse in North America for Mastronardi Produce
- Havecon proudly announces partnership with Redsun Farms
- Winter is there already at our project Green Empire Farms (USA)
- Project update week 45: and we continue!
- Havecon praises collaboration with Porta Nova
- Projectupdate calendar week 43: on a roll!
- Canadian Greenhouse Conference 2019: and we're off!